Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wax Sandwich Bags Utah

Let the dogs bark, Sancho, we move

Well, it seems that there are some dissatisfied by the way I live my life
, clarified that the list of previous entry are not virtues, they are only "
THINGS I like and things I do not like "I did not say:
" This is what makes me better than all ", " or things I have to admire the ";
mention that talk about my mistakes. Of course I speak, I'm even sure since I was born
I only water it at all
, "
one who has never made mistakes is because we have never encouraged to do something
" (read that phrase out there do not remember who he is), and the truth are countless mistakes that I committed, that would be a long list. 'm undisciplined, I have little respect for authority (actually earn my respect what people can), I rarely do the tasks I the mother party and have left me, I am neither son nor brother model, I have broken my heart, I fled my house 2 times, I have damaged property (and I paid for it) the only thing I have done is endanger my life or the lives of others.

The only "virtue" that could say that I have is that I never pit surrender, and always go forward with the face looking straight ahead, I've never hidden . I've washed many times, but try to learn from it and move on, is called
experience, and I have in mind that I have a lot to learn.

added that the art is not fame (who looks like this is very wrong and really need to study about art). Artists create no matter if people like it or not, are forms of expression, and not everyone has the courage to expose what he thinks and feels for others.


If my company of flamenco and rock band are not known, it is irrelevant, I do it for fame, I repeat, I do because I like . Also generally the "famous" does not equal "good." I am happy with what I do.

flamenco

Mahera The company has about 6 months after its creation (just born) and like everything else, takes time, plus I do not think that "commentators" have some musical studies to distinguish which is flamenco, and it is not. And the truth I am well known in that circle, not just those who have not heard enough culture to see and understand that world. I do not know, period.


Time will tell if any of my projects come to be acknowledged but I'm not going to stop, are projects and work on them.

"The reward is in reaching the goal, but the distance covered"

probably over 95% of the world does not like the flamingo, I do not I like the band, or reggaeton, what is?

are my tastes, it is PERSONAL

opinion. I'm not discrediting the genre, or people who likes, much less to their creators or performers.

About my ego, "Big ones? Perhaps not really think it is, strong, however, it is.

"Proud? Well if I am proud
, hell there I have to purge.
who consider me arrogant is your opinion, is also respected. What if I have is a strong character. Narcissism would be in love with myself. I'm not.
What I have is myself security. I know my strengths and weaknesses, so we know where and where not to strive. When I know something I research and learn. If I say anything is because I know what I mean. not think I'm better or worse than anyone , I have the freedom to be who I am I am not ashamed of what I did, or as I have my life. At the end of the day is mine.

not need approval from anyone, or prove anything to anyone. Only exercise the freedom I have to live my life .
Finally I thank all the comments, nice to see that those who know me superficially (or will not know me) are very interested in my life and also signed as anonymous. I recall that the relationship is working, and do not seek, nor desire your approval. If not publish his name is because I respect the privacy and freedom of being anonymous.

All comments are valid and will remain there, I promise not to delete them, I appreciate your sincerity and humility lessons. My sincerest apologies the one who lost sleep and fell in love with me. (I'm straight, sorry).
Of course, my romantic relationships have never been with students. Have been with girls I've met in different shows, Are they the only ones that were my girlfriends?

not

The difference with the other couples who've had is that, generally, have a high cultural level and good conversation. I had girlfriends in my career, and others who do something totally different from mine, but I get along better with the artists. (The one that came out suggested with students is just ignorant.)

Also, if you wish, of course I would go with some of my students, friends

is art, not the university or educational institution. - And better ethical or speak, unless of course you want them -
In terms of maturity in love, do not think anyone, outside of myself and my partners, is able to assess my level of maturity, sentimental and emotional.
Responding to other comments smart and timely. For art does not need height, you need talent and tenacity (culture too) and I'm not squat (mido 1.72 mts), the danger is the mental dwarfism.
- In practical terms better create a blog to give me bad karma
shit is going to be easier and have more room to relax in the free comments. Ultimately I am the owner of this blog and I can write whatever I want. I propose: "we_hate_alfredo", "alfredo-the-daffodil" or "crónicas_del_ego_engrandecido" I do not know ... wit put it. Ah! and do not forget to put a link to my blog so everyone knows who the bad person you speak. -
conclude: It's easy to judge others, it is difficult to judge oneself. And having the ability to be an objective ( existentialism and ethics

).

If anyone bothers you how I live my life, I recommend you better worry about his life, that in spite of them or against them I'll keep being me. For me there is no mess, I do not judge, every one leads his life as he thinks fit.

And for those who cite wikipedia.


http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humildad

"More precisely, humility is the wisdom of what we are. That is, the wisdom of accepting our true level evolutionary .

of my own, humility is knowing and accepting who you are, realize that you are not better or worse than others, which have characteristics, strengths and weaknesses, which are unique and that makes you human, and more than human
a unique person.
A Salute to all. general comment: the word is EGO
without "h" (albeit silent).
Thanks also for the good vibes, a recent commentators.


cultural Note:
the phrase "Let the dogs bark, Sancho, signal we go along "

attributed to Don Quixote, but the citation does not appear in any text of the work of Cervantes. No one knows for certain when it came, some ascribe it to Don Miguel de Unamuno ; what is certain is that it's in the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment