Monday, June 9, 2008

Well Wishes And Advice For Baby Shower

Living in Phoneix - Arriving

Exactly, I'm in Phoenix, Arizona. The trip was very very quiet, apart from some turbulence at the end of the flight I had no incident.

I got up at about 8:30 am, my flight was scheduled for 14:50 hrs, there was plenty of time. I began to sort the final details of my bags, to clean my room, check my documents. Everything was fine.

One moment ... still not clean your bass. - Very true, I have to clean them - So I went by the cleaner and polish of instruments. Descordar, cleaning, polishing and stringing ... and was, were more than presentable, as well as those low tie and tuxedo, those who pesentarias your mom.

needed a small padlock, the paranoia that the airport could open my bags and get their hands on my stuff I do not like in the slightest. I went to get one at a hardware store. Ja! or sent to do, was perfect.

Then I went to say goodbye to an amazing girl (although I'm going back was a farewell not want to do).

It became a bit late, it was already 12:30 and got home just as it was an international flight had to be at 12:50 at the airport (2 hrs before I find it an exaggeration. To arrive before 13:30 made her so was not worried. Arrive at 13:20 to the Guadalajara International Airport (my father is an excellent driver ha !!!), I looked for the airline and check luggage.

gave me a way to fill out that will ship to U.S. immigration back in (to know where he would live if he had to find me. As if I were to hide) to complete and 20 minutes later I was ready to go to the gate.

I came to the room where your luggage checked and do not bring weapons or anything like that, go as if nothing and went to the door 5. Had to address at 14 hrs, 15 mins I had left and called her, was still bounce, that "mugrosita" has messed up my world. I spoke with her my last 15 mins and got up to address. Error, the organization was a mess and I got on the plane until 14:15 or so, and the plane took off instead took off at 14:50 until 15:15.

Since before the launch I had already put Led Zeppelin on my iPod, the first song was Ramble On, after a few bands they take off when I was listening to All of my love, and of course I went back to remember. I had the place next to the window, as 3 meters behind the left wing, saw the whole city and saw the stage GDL Jalisco, from there it was easy to locate my house, and I could do, not my specific house, I saw parks nearby.

The flight was great, is the first time I must fly to the sky with clouds and they looked great, I remembered an episode of the Simpsons in which some bodyguards were lying on the hood of a car and they said: - Is there anything fluffier than a cloud? - and other - If so, I do not know. - (is when Homer is Mayor gurdaespaldas). Well, yes, the clouds were all nice and fluffy, jajajajajaja!!

After about 2 hrs flight gave me some forms of immigration and customs declaration (funny thing here, I gave the form of immigration, had to ask, redisdente assumed it was, I think the accent because more Mexican I can not see. We !!!). Total fill out the forms, this was the 1st time I went to the U.S. and had no idea that he should do, or if you
answer was fine, in order to fill them (in turbulence) and delivered. Soon we arrived at PHX Airport and Led Zeppelin was still ringing.

to pick up my suitcase, which was no signs of being a victim of abuse, half cut and some scratches but otherwise unharmed. Now to see that this was going on immigration ...

as Jack to his house ! I went as usual. "Place your left index finger here" , "now the right one", "Reson of your visit", "How long are you staying?" Have a nice day sir.

were addressed to me at the exit and they were 2 of my friends waiting for me, we left the parking lot and filthy heat, Hornitos is this city. We got the car and went to the hotel where you will be my home while around here.

That the streets are nice, clean, fast and very well marked, the first thing that note was the good condition of roads, the ride was like 20 mins, I live far from the airport, north of Phoenix. Arrive and my other friends were waiting, we went out to eat and then took me to buy what I would need to survive here.

Good day, good family, good love, good trip and good friends. Everything is going great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment