Friday, July 18, 2008

Signature Investment Realty



For my life over here has really liked me, Phoenix is \u200b\u200ba nice city, very, very quiet and clean, all the people walking in your film and are very friendly.

The night life here in the morning is go to work, the food is hr at 11 am, something unusual, but matches perfectly with my lunch there in Mexico, besides having the temperature at this time is between 110 ° and 116 ° F (43 ° to 46 ° C) nobody, NOBODY is out in the afternoon, the city comes alive at about 8 pm.

The food here is prepared without seasoning to avoid people who complain a lot (if you're salty, very spicy, etc) so that in a few places make good food. There is a variety that if Indian food (not my favorite, if the other lacks spice to the leftovers, I did not like), Chinese food (horrible), steak (for if you like the seasoning gringo is fine) , Italian food (the most salvageable from here).

I've been buying the stuff (I'm a consumer: P jajajajajaja) and I brought few clothes to buy, and buy gifts for my family and friends. The clothes are incredibly cheap and very good, the shoes too, everything else is more or less the same price as in Mexico, including some electronics, it is expensive to film here and the food.

In one of the places that sold a Chavita spa products said, "Come, come. Let's see who dare, who is brave??" and that threw me. Hahahaha! Error

manicure me and I wanted to do with my hands and fingers downward. Hahahaha! Total I wanted to convince me to buy her a manicure kit. He said women like men who care, to which I replied: "Yes, but not those who care more than them." Devils as he spoke not stop the peak, something that referred you to my girlfriend and I said: "Ah! Buy it one by her." What I can say? That is a good salesperson end up buying one, and a friend one for his wife. Very difficult to say no to this girl, the better we started the graceful flight before we sell it otherwise.

bad thing about Deer Valley (where I live) is that it is not cosmopolitan, not much to do or to do. The good thing is that I've spent the weekend ride. It is a half-dead city.

I went to Las Vegas, I went out to bars around the ASU (Arizona State University), Tempe, Scottsdale, saw the celebrations of July 4, I played poker, went to "barbeques, cinema, in order came here to work, but I also served rental.

people I work with are very friendly, and I've made several friends. I thought I would have time to update this thing, lol! Go no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment