Thursday, February 12, 2009

Conair Steam Straight Conair Steam Straightener?

The evolution is a fact. Living in Phoneix


The February 12, 1809 (a bicentennial ago) was born in Shrewsbury, England: Charles Darwin .

In honor of his birthday 200 write this little entry about how I met him ... Well, not him (Jajajajaja!! I'm not senile), to his work.

I think it was like in 3rd grade, I saw in a book which in my house had an image like this:
My mother was nearby and asked Who was and why he had drawn so? My mother told me I had made that picture to make fun of Darwin and his theory about the origin of species, and we descended from apes. I said OooooraaaleeEee !

One child is very impressionable and gullible (also under the premise that my mother would never lie to me I believed everything off) I guess my achievements tarzanescos accidents were influenced from my childhood.

time after my mother gave me an acetate of that image, yet keep it.

really make much sense to me, there are similarities, as well as from somewhere we had to leave. And speaking of origins ... I will be upfront about some nonsense created or invented by ignorance or just jokes became too large. More before I will make a short statement:

EVOLUTION IS A FACT.

Those close to me know that I believe that knowledge will make us truly free, the only way to progress as individuals and as a society is to knowledge and culture.

Before proceeding further, for those fundamentalist polled, or obtuse reason, I notice that what I am about to write will not hurt sensibilities, the kill. So if not do tantrums about what I write or I better stop reading. NOW .

I am not a scholar in the field, but I always liked to observe people and their behavior, I like to analyze body language and communication forms implicit in our humanity. And it's good to realize that we still have that little fire that binds us to nature. And that brings us into this in the behavior of other life forms with which we share the planet.

As a species only exist for one reason: to reproduce. I'm not saying that only live for sex, I'm saying that biologically we only have a goal of ensuring our offspring. The media products, services and know it is for this reason it seems that everything revolves around sex. Do not believe me? Analyzes which is what catches your attention in the media advertising. Is not that right? More sand that is another story, return to our subject.

Animals have very creative ways to draw attention to the opposite sex, bright colors, sizes increased, disputes, sounds, in short a number of strategies and artinmaƱas for show, usually the female, which is the best available. This sexual reproduction is something great and powerful and the most clear example of evolution. Darwin says that is not the strongest who survive, but the fit . And we have so little truth like this. Suitable specimens survive.

Take the following scenario, a lion hunting zebras. Zebras travel in packs, attack when the lion will eat zebra slower, old or sick. Is Sad The thing is survival. By eliminating less fit zebras, zebra that survive are the fastest and strong and can survive if their offspring will be faster and stronger than the predecessors. In the same way the old and sick lions can not hunt and go to die. That is EVOLUTION .

The evolution and sexual reproduction allows genetic code debugging, so the specimens better suited to survive and make life possible for their offspring is improved. Those "bad" are discarded because they represent a threat to the survival of the species, are an opportunity to extinction.

Those with pedigree dogs know what I mean. Some of these dogs are very nice, but have a disadvantage, they have genetic diseases, when crossed with their own race their birth defects are amplified, eventually, their survival will be difficult. The same effect that occurs when they have children between close relatives. The possibilities of genetic defects are large.

Now, as humans when choosing couples also looking to the fittest specimen. Only in our case this attraction and ability has a rather interesting twist. Addition physical characteristics and various factors have more influence, intelligence, social skills, interesting or unique features, and even social status to name a few.

We usually attract people with symmetrical features, skin, well kept, attractive body (health and therefore indicate good genetic code), so there is that guilt or shame that you like so and so or sutanita, your nature is working!

As a species we have taken a quantum leap compared with the rest of the world's species, our ability to reason and creativity to change the environment we live in has put us in a privileged place on Earth, our brain and consciousness have evolved However, this capacity has prevented physically have changed little. In a hostile environment (jungle, desert, arctic) any of us would be at a disadvantage (and possibly in trouble) with the native animals of the area.

Returning to the subject again: evolution is a fact .

There that many call "The theory of evolution." One theory tries to explain something, a fact is something that exists, something that you have evidence.

With Apples:

Fact: Evolution
Theory: The explanation of this fact.

So those Creationists, Scientologists, designers smart , those who believe that we own or we generate created a superior (such as "spaghetti monster" or aliens ...) it's time open the eyes and face facts. Darwin is right.

EVOLUTION IS A FACT.

So at the dawn of the 21st century there are still people who want to teach creationism in schools and evolution is ruled out .. . Obscurantist say.

know that life is difficult to understand things and needed something easily explain many of the concerns of life, most everything has a reason. Are you happy with stories, is very happy, if you are happy with facts are just as happy.

To learn more about the good Charles Darwin , here I leave some sites with good information.

Indeed, 2009 is the year of Darwin!



Happy Birthday Darwin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment