A dose of wild tenderness
, I give a flower
.
might think it's something small ,
or flat, very tiny
.
More
I'll say something
:
get this flower
was a thorny issue ,
full of deadly dangers ,
supernatural enemies ,
routes impassable.
More all that was worth because it is a good excuse to go see
and greet
because it makes me happy to be with you
and when you're not ...
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Reviews Of The Hitch Store
your memory
born
makes my happier smiles. So I promise that next time we meet I will embrace
to make ball
and then have time to stretch
,
and become
ball to me.
So I give you this flower
,
because you already filled my world them.
Aaaahhhhh ......
Despite being the grinch
day of love and friendship - and
many other things, say those who know me more - take the opportunity to put a little honey and tenderness to my favorite people. still love them very much and never forget
. And they have gone before: still live in my
.
A big hug.
- to make virtual balls -
- Original idea
Grecko
(irresponsible of this blog) -
- Images taken Album: Avi_Abrams
-
PD. Best is to take advantage of the 360-odd days in the year to love people. Not only this day (that's why I am the grinch).
and then have time to stretch
and become
ball to me.
,
because you already filled my world them.
Aaaahhhhh ......
Despite being the grinch
day of love and friendship - and
many other things, say those who know me more - take the opportunity to put a little honey and tenderness to my favorite people. still love them very much and never forget
. And they have gone before: still live in my
- to make virtual balls -
- Original idea
Grecko
- Images taken Album: Avi_Abrams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment