Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bath Repair Acrylic Dvd

I

That's right, this is a post post-zero fest.

XD Yesterday I set out to see what happens with the zero fest, I love the music and was a good opportunity to clear my mind and have some fun.

Personally I wanted to see live The Mars Volta (I really like this band undergoes progressive lot) my friend Eduardo wanted to go so we went to buy the tickets, three friends joined us Brenda, Liz and Danny.

The event began at 14 hrs. and the day did not start as I would have liked, we stayed in see 15:30 in the entrance and Eduardo and company arrived until about 17:20, well at least to message me that had a delay dicendome . No problemo - I said. In fact if there was one ... they had my ticket.

So with two hours of doing nothing I set out to kill time, it's boring just being there, doing nothing and I've always liked people to analyze their body language, the way they look, how they interact with others and even their dress, so I came up play "Guess who is a musician" and "Guess which scenario is" . The zero fest has two scenarios one black and one red, one rocker and one electronic tiller, respectively, here is the schedule of each:


Well, with my premises ready I began to see what happens with people, I can not say I saw everything almost no "emos", maybe they were afraid that the rockers are the assortments. I saw strawberries, those who have their shirt tucked fashion, his white shoes, perfectly shaved his beard ... these are red and are not musicians. I saw many like punks, they go to black and a few were seen to touch something, then came some more chubby and bearded with leather bracelets and wristbands, these were musicians and go to black, I saw many girls and them by the type of makeup clothes and saw they were going (by the way, I had forgotten tapatias lot of pretty girls there). I saw geeks, those chubby disheveled lens with tight shirts (because they no longer are) those going to roll between the two scenarios, hardly touched anything. I called and talked for a while with a friend, a hot air balloon scared me because I was down this game, suddenly the ropes that were loosened and saw sotenian coming down (he had been the wind), I found a good powdered and finally my friends arrived.

I, wearing a black shirt, a cargo pants, sunglasses and a cowboy hat that I borrowed (it has utility, it was just for the sun) oh and my leather wrist. It was clear that I was the black stage.

First to pass up, your scale and ready ... or bit, Eduardo wore a semi-professional camera (banned from professional camera) and made us cough. Total not going to let us pass and that will take off the battery and deliver it (rechargeable battery, especially the camera, high price) disheartened by the slight Eduardo went to take it with a door and 5 meters of where we were. I saw that we no longer saw the dude that we reviewed, those of the other door did not know that pex, so I reached him and told him I pass the stack and said nothing; depues natural action (worthy of an Oscar) for all was cool, all quiet, we went with camera and battery. : D

Weather: Hot and dry.

wanted to see Thermo , these monkeys were in high school my friends were in another group, but I got along very well with them, I could not see them. When we reached the black stage were playing those Bright Eyes, a band of indie rock , played very well and took good cheers, finished on time, everything was fine, still Panda ... and it took half an hour ... There was no sound, the whole chaos, Eduardo and I started to whistle for the band to follow us (How easy it is to move masses), together with our friends were also 7 feet from the stage. Lalo told - Mira (pointing forward) pure baths. Eduardo he answered - Do you think they do the slam? - course - I said. We were on the border with three girls to care. Salio

finally Panda, played with lots of eggs, but do not sing anything, vocalist and bassist, pure screaming, the band went wild, started the slam ... Yes, I got (nothing like remembering old times). He got well the shindig, but there was a guy with elbows up throwing punches, simple thing, you lower your arms and let him go. No more slam and I felt a nudge in the back, flip to see who was and was a big medium-high sky blue shirt with a girl in front, and had his arm outstretched as "protected" ( Newsflash: At girls were covered with the body, they are not using a shield) will remove his hand and went back to my ball. After a while I realized that this couple went with another one that Gordon had the same modus operandi ... that for which the small sphere. (After the chubby girl wanted to kiss her and she took off, hahahaha, rejected it as four times).

Ah! Why had my cowboy hat? Easy, at concerts rains, and not water here was relaxed, it was only beer and all the while we were there we fell like 4 glasses (all in a while) hahaha! We had already spent enough time immune. Meanwhile

Eduardo and I made do to take care of our guests, had slam back and forth from us apretujadero was good, massage or anything.

finished and followed Panda ZoƩ ... Like half hr later ... but here was a much heavier band, the back started pushing people to reach out (GUE '! and can not, we're all tight) bad attitude, for by my size that did not pass, and if passed they took a souvenir from me. Buenos shoving, elbowing and kicking about, the usual. Zoe began

, behind me was a rockerita, shorty shorty, no more than 1.50mts. singing and singing, I told him to go up to my shoulders to see and take pictures, all very well until three geeks began to push ... Too bad ... the band that was next to us was angry with Lalo told a high monkey - Jalal and here I put her through eyelets putazos - These geeks pulled the girl who was on my shoulders and let them go. First a hit in the knees, turn around to protest, nudged one another blow to the kidney was very annoying. As they turned they said - We did nothing here were - Error ... I just said - Shut up and take off from here that if you follow me answering the delivery, so no one gets .
They turned around and I let my elbows embedded in his back, you bastards! (I was very very upset, that part of the concert but did not enjoy at all) the time went, eases me, listen to the songs, the rockerita asked if he was OK, I said if ( Eduardo had cachado) . Ended the concert was The Mars Volta . Continued

: Post Zero Fest II

0 comments:

Post a Comment