Continued: Zero Fest I Post
But now it was up to The Mars Volta , total madness, a empujadero ... before we decided to get out of where we were, (rather Ja us out!) undertook the graceful flight. Three hours in the sun, the slam and care for girls and we had dried so we went for a few beers, we went through the red stage, were those of Kinky , those I like. The beer was put to the mauser of people, impossible to buy something there, the Zero Bar was near and we form to enter. A wait like 5 minutes and ready. The bar was ok, they were just blocks of ice, I expected something more elaborate, and at least a few drinks, there was only coca.
We took some pictures, and drank lots of coca (we were really hungry) and took us 5 minutes. It was "cute" place.
Rolamos around, had a bursting, good half-sphere, with plants and places you go to bed, very shell case. Environment hippie was my first thought.
We went to the food area to buy water and blessed God, had beer! No huge lines, is more to a lady approached us to sell, so yes, expensive, but not to mention we were very thirsty, buy 3 glasses as 2 liters, and water to Danny (who was pregnant, and you'll note that good that we care.) As I said we got beers - nice, and we ammunition.
Rolamos around, had a bursting, good half-sphere, with plants and places you go to bed, very shell case. Environment hippie was my first thought.
We went to the food area to buy water and blessed God, had beer! No huge lines, is more to a lady approached us to sell, so yes, expensive, but not to mention we were very thirsty, buy 3 glasses as 2 liters, and water to Danny (who was pregnant, and you'll note that good that we care.) As I said we got beers - nice, and we ammunition.
Now if you could hear some sound coming black stage, The Mars Volta started playing, we went to see them, we slipped to where we could, we were in good stead as 30-40 meters. the scene on the left.
(Right now I remember, congratulations to the engineers, all you could hear clear, crisp and without gaps, one of the best sounds I've heard).
My goal was to see and listen to The Mars Volta , mission accomplished, my night was a success. They Were FuCkiN'-In-Credible!!
After the concert we went to the area of \u200b\u200bfood, my buddies were hungry, not me. I was prepared, a plate of lasagna and blueberry juice in food, not hungry, and with the 2 liters of beer he had taken ... certainly had to throw my glass with some beer, I did for Mars Volta. "What goes around, the knight take" an accurate beer bath pa 'the audience. They want to say, I also like the mess.
then the weather was cool and pleasant.
already in the food area, find a table and chairs available was a jam, in the end we found something, we were talking about how annoying the concert, they dined on tacos and I went to the restroom, I confess that I never had gone to one, was ok. We are beat a couple out there, we salute you and to see Fat Boy Slim .
The Dance / Electronic is not my favorite genres, does not bother me, but it is very monotonous for my taste, very predictable, but dancing is good, and I danced for a moment and enjoy the moment. I suddenly came a familiar smell, that little smoke of "green leaf ", left three people away, a kid entering it hard to his joint, and then my right one. - Now if I am going to play travel. - I thought. And indeed I saw colors, but they were not the subject of my psyche, were those who were planning, I guess for me I passive smoking ago. Even simple put me or anything.
Regarding Fat Boy Slim, was entertaining the first 25 mins and then I got angry, though I brincoteando until the end. My friends and they looked tired and walked around pouring forward Eduardo. The roll was completed as at 1:30 am, now get out.
day downside: dust, mud could feel my lungs, much dust. We took the girls home, Edward gave me a ride to the mine, we talked about many things (we've known since college) 3:30 arrive home happy and exhausted. The best $ 350 dollars I ever spent.
GDL finally shows worthwhile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment