Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How Many Miles Do Vans Last

one of those days ...

today is one of those glorious days when the children visit grandparents and I keep the house all to myself. Do not get me wrong, I love my children but working with them buzzing in the head these days is complicated. So they left. Mate, water, mac, all ready to put the batteries back to work and urgent (Ale and the estampassss term) and for those things in life 2 hrs ago still not start. My Mac is a never-ending dive tank. Photos, files bullshit ... and found this photo of pipe ago ... 2 years? cornered type on its first day of skiing. ja, and last ... only spent a day on the mountain. Worried that the snow hid his skates. Without fear. Never. It is the wild when estimating risks, almost suicidal. And I put the willies ...
What is big?
and I'm missing ...
good, to work ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment